Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Favedeal Media Inc.'s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Favedeal Media Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Favedeal Media Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Favedeal Media Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Favedeal Media Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Favedeal Media Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Favedeal Media Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Favedeal Media Inc.'s Internet site, even if Favedeal Media Inc. or a Favedeal Media Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Favedeal Media Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Favedeal Media Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Favedeal Media Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Favedeal Media Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Favedeal Media Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Favedeal Media Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Acceptable Content
Pornographic, extremely violent, sexual or illegal content is not allowed at this website. We reserve the right to remove any content deemed inappropriate without warning.
8. Third Parties
Favedeal values and respects the rights of third party creators and content owners, and expects you to do the same. You therefore agree that any User Content that you post to the Service does not and will not violate any law or infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity rights or rights of privacy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove User Content from the Service for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms and Conditions.
9. Content Modifications
Favedeal Media Inc. may modify any content submitted by the website's users to improve the content's esthetic appeal or to remove offensive content. Favedeal Media Inc. may modify outgoing links to other websites by removing url snippets that could lead to link duplication or by adding a partner/affilate code to specific merchants.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Favedeal Media Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.