Favedeal alerts you about sale prices for products that you pick out and Fave with Favedeal while browsing your favorite online stores.
You can Fave your favorite products with Favedeal and assign product pictures, tags and your own descriptions.
Every price change is stored in our system. This allows you to follow and display the price change history of virtually any product on the Internet.
Invite your friends to Favedeal and you can follow their faved picks too!
How it works
- Sign Up with Favedeal.com.
- Set up your Fave with Favedeal bookmarklet.
- Visit your favorite online store and navigate to the product you like.
- Click Fave with Favedeal. A form with the name, description, tags and images of the product will show up.
- Select the product image you like, add tags, price, description and click OK.
- Your favorite product has been saved and Favedeal will alert you when the price changes.
Bookmarks bar / Favorites bar
Bookmarks / Favorites bar is a browser toolbar located immediately above the browsing area. It enables you to open favorite webpages, Web Slices, and feeds with a single click.
What if my Bookmarks / Favorites bar is not visible?
You can display the Bookmarks / Favorites bar in your browser by enabling it through the browser menu. If your browser menu is not visible, press the Alt button on your computer keyboard and the menu will show up in the top part of your browser window.
- To show your Bookmarks Bar in Mozilla Firefox, click the View menu item, point to Toolbars and click Bookmarks bar to select it (a check mark will be displayed next to it).
- To show your Favorites Bar in Internet Explorer 9, click the View menu item, point to Toolbars and click Favorites bar to select it.
- To show your Favorites Bar in Internet Explorer 8, click the Tools button, point to Toolbars and click Favorites bar to select it.
- To show your Bookmarks Bar in Google Chrome, click the Customize button, point to Bookmarks and click Show Bookmarks bar to select it.
Favedeal should work with any online store which uses images (HTML IMG) to display their products. Online stores using Flash to display their products are supported without product images. Online stores running completely in Flash are not supported.
The following browsers are fully supported by Favedeal:
- Internet Explorer 9
- Mozilla Firefox
- Chrome / Chromium
Internet Explorer 8 works too, however, due to security issues with it's Favorites Bar, we recommend that you upgrade to Internet Explorer 9.